Echometer had developed software programs (when used in conjunction with the Echometer AWS units) to analyze well performance and determine bottomhole pressures from acoustic data including:
- Total Asset Monitor (TAM) - Enhanced software for use with wireless equipment.
- Total Well Management (TWM) - Integrated software used to analyze oil and gas wells.
- Analyzing Well Performance 2000 - Used for the analysis of fluid level data acquired with a strip chart recorder.
- QROD 3.0 - For the design and prediction of the performance of Sucker Rod Beam Pumping Installations.
- Gas Separator Simulator - For the design and prediction of the performance of Downhole Gas Separators.
All software is Windows compatible and can be downloaded from this site.