The 5″ Horseshoe Dynamometer system is designed to facilitate installation of the horseshoe load cell, and to eliminate measurement errors caused by changes in pump spacing resulting from installation of a horseshoe transducer between the carrier bar and the permanent polished rod clamp.
Senior Tech (now Hamdon Energy Solutions) carries most units in stock and can usually ship within 24 hours.
- Accurately measures both polished rod load and position.
- Easily installed into a permanently installed spacer assembly that fits over the polished rod between the carrier bar and polished rod clamp.
- Facilitates installation of the horseshoe load cell.
- Calibrated to yield overall accuracy of 0.5% of range or better.
- Rated at 50,000 lbs
- Instrumentation Grade Stainless Steel
- Includes High Accuracy Accelerometer
- 2" Throat