The Acoustic, Dynamometer and Power Analysis System is designed for acquisition and interpretation of:
- Fluid Level and Bottomhole Pressure in producing and static wells.
- Dynamometer measurements using two types of load cells.
- Electric motor power and current measurement simultaneous with dynamometer or independently.
The following summarizes the system configuration and products included in this package:
The Remote Fire Gas Gun and the PRT and Horseshoe load cells permit all of the measurements and analysis that were discussed earlier.
In addition to the dynamometer measurement, the power/current transducer measures instantaneous power and current. The TWM program processes the power data to obtain a complete analysis including:
- Monthly electrical cost.
- Lifting cost per barrel.
- Overall system efficiency.
- Net and gross input horsepower.
- Minimum size motor for efficient pumping.
Motor power is also processed in conjunction with strokes per minute to obtain gear reducer torque. The torque is calculated and the recommended movement of counterweights to balance the pumping system is computed.
- TWM 2
- Echometer HelpCenter