MiniCloset5c a revenue grade multi-meter capable of monitoring up to eight 3P4W loads. Numerous communications options and can accept pulse inputs from up to 48 other meters. Ideal for tenant billing or LEED M&V applications.
- Robust multi-meter technology, ideal for new construction or retrofit projects.
- Measurement Canada approved for legal tenant billing.
- Commercial: meters up to 8 3P4W loads or 12 600V Delta loads.
- Residential: meters up to 12 240V loads or 24 120V single phase loads.
- Accepts solid-core or split-core current transformers of any amperage.
- Voltage: Available for any voltage: 120/208V, 240V, 277/480V, 347/600V and 600V Delta.
- No requirement for potential transformers, even for higher voltages.
- Reverification: Modular design and use of 5Amp secondary CTs eliminates the need for tenant shutdown during reverification.
- Communication options: power-line carrier, modbus RS485, internal modem, BACNet.
- Pulse Inputs: can accept up to 48 pulse inputs from gas, water or thermal meters.
- Measures KWh, KW demand, V, A, Power Factor.
- Drastically reduces per meter point costs for tenant billing, energy management or LEED M&V.
Quadlogic Controls provides a versatile line of revenue grade electricity meters. This electricity meter line includes digital socket meters, single-point CT rated meters, and multitenant CT rated meters. All smart meters can communicate with Quadlogic’s patented powerline carrier (PLC) communications, Modbus RS485, pulse output, or several other communications options. Gas, water and thermal meter inputs can be collected by the Quadlogic system. The meters are Measurement Canada approved for legal tenant metering.