The RSM5 is a revenue grade single-point CT-rated meter. Numerous communications options and can accept pulse inputs from up to 4 other meters. For use in smaller tenant billing applications or key load management.
- Single Point, CT rated meters, ideal for applications where only a few electricity meters are required.
- RSM5 is Measurement Canada approved for legal tenant billing.
- Voltage: Available for any voltage: 120/208V, 240V, 277/480V, 347/600V and 600V Delta.
- Accepts solid-core or split-core current transformers of any amperage.
- Reverification: Modular design and use of 5Amp secondary CTs eliminates the need for tenant shutdown during reverification.
- Communication options: power-line carrier, modbus RS485, internal modem, BACNet.
- Pulse Inputs: can accept up to 4 pulse inputs from gas, water or thermal meters.
- Measures KWh, KW demand, V, A, Power Factor.
- RSM5 can totalize 2 sets of current transformers.
Quadlogic Controls provides a versatile line of revenue grade electricity meters. This electricity meter line includes digital socket meters, single-point CT rated meters, and multitenant CT rated meters. All smart meters can communicate with Quadlogic’s patented powerline carrier (PLC) communications, Modbus RS485, pulse output, or several other communications options. Gas, water and thermal meter inputs can be collected by the Quadlogic system. The meters are Measurement Canada approved for legal tenant metering.