Hamdon utilizes the GWF line of thermal (BTU) meters for residential, commercial and institutional applications. Manufactured in Germany, these meters meet the highest international standards for accuracy and reliability, including EN 1434, which will set the standard for thermal metering in Canada over the next few years. The meters communicate and are powered over an M-Bus 2-wire network, which reduces installation costs and improves meter data integrity.
- German made: quality products provide longer meter life and improved accuracy.
- High Accuracy so utility costs are recovered: GWF Thermal solutions meet MID EN 1434.
- M-Bus communications standard provides absolute meter readings.
- Power-over-M-Bus saves installation costs.
- UltraMaxxV residential meter is compact, including an integrated ultrasonic flow meter, temperature sensor and calculator.
- UltraMaxxV is ideal for installations in the fan coil unit or heat pump.
- Ultrasonic flow meter: no moving parts to get blocked; very accurate.
- CF-51 and CF-55 commercial models can be adapted to any size pipe (both in-line and insertion meters).
- “Combined Meter” – meter can measure both heating and cooling.
- Extensive programming of all factors done at factory (K factors to be programmed on meter or software).
- Flexible mounting options – easy to install in fan coil/heat pump factory or retrofit at site.