Hamdon Energy Solutions is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Fann products. Our dedicated team of engineers and technicians offer exceptional sales, service and calibration of Fann testing.
Known as the original testing equipment company, Fann Instrument Company (based out of Houston, Texas) has been the leading manufacturer and supplier of quality instruments for oilfield analysis since 1939. Their instruments are used around the world in research laboratories and on drilling sites. They specialize in the design and manufacture of instruments for measuring the physical and chemical properties of fluids, especially the measurement of flow and viscosity. Their product line is the most comprehensive offering of instruments, accessories, test kits, and portable laboratories for testing drilling fluids, completion fluids, fracturing fluids, oilfield cements, and industrial slurries. In addition to equipment, they also sell reagents, supplies, and replacement parts.
Fann Instrument Company warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the time of shipment. If repair or adjustment is necessary, and has not been the result of abuse or misuse within the twelve-month period, please return, freight pre-paid, and correction of the defect will be made without charge. Out of warranty products will be repaired for a nominal charge.
For more than 65 years of continuous production and improvement, Fann instruments have proven to be accurate and rugged. Many of the Fann instruments and test kits are designed to conform to the testing standards established by the American Petroleum Institute (API) and published in:
- API Spec 10 – Materials and Testing for Well Cements
- API RP 10B-2 – Recommended Practice for Testing Well Cements
- API Spec 13A – Specifications for Drilling Fluids Materials
- API RP 13B-1 – Recommended Practice for Field Testing Water-Based Drilling Fluids
- API RP 13B-2 – Recommended Practice for Field Testing Oil-Based Drilling Fluids
- API 13D - Rheology and Hydraulics of Oil-well Fluids
- API 13I - Recommended Practice for Laboratory Testing of Drilling Fluids
- API 13J - Testing of Heavy Brines
- API 13K - Chemical Analysis of Barites
- Production Testing
- Drilling Fluids Testing
- Oil Well Cement Testing
- Laboratory Supplies & Regeants
- Drilling Tools
- Utility Submetering